Quality experience. Quality solutions. Quality delivered. Always.
Each of our employees is committed to delivering a quality experience to our customers. We achieve a high level of quality performance through teamwork and a culture of continuous improvement. Together, we seek to lead our industry in providing quality products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Our Quality Mission
Everyone at Dow Automotive Systems is committed to fulfilling our quality mission statement:
With this credo always in mind, we strive to ensure our customers enjoy a positive experience at every stage of our relationship, and to deliver exactly the product our customers need, where they need it and when they need it. Always.
Quality Performance: How We Do It
We encourage a culture of quality and continuous improvement by:
- Living the Dow Core Values in all aspects of our business
- Developing and maintaining a quality performance strategy that focuses on customer success
- Adhering to quality management systems that conform to Dow Quality Management System (ODMS) and Automotive Quality Standards requirements
- Nurturing strong relationships with our internal partners and customers to create shared value for us and for the automotive industry
- Dedicating ourselves to the Continuous Improvement Process for all of our products, services and processes by employing Six Sigma technologies
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a quality discipline that focuses on product and service excellence to create a culture that demands perfection. At its foundation, Six Sigma is a systematic statistical method that breaks down a customer's requirements into tasks or steps, pinpoints quality problems, reduces the number of defects, and controls the process to sustain improvements. We use it to drive increased customer loyalty, improve bottom-line results, and enhance processes and quality. We have more than 50 trained local champions, in addition to Black Belts and Green Belts who work to attain Six Sigma quality.