BETABRADE™ F1 contamination remover is the fast, easy and foolproof way to remove silicone residue and other heavy contamination from auto glass.
- Simple, easy, time-saving application
- Visible - so you can make sure you've applied it thoroughly
- Safe for the technician - no spraying or atomization
- Works extremely well with BETACLEAN™ cleaner 3300 and BETAPRIME™ 5504 all-in-one primer as part of our simple, superior glass replacement system
- Very effective in removing silicone
Direct re-glazed automotive glass, such as frontscreens, backlites and other stationary glass.
Shake the BETABRADE F1 container. Apply a small quantity of BETABRADE F1 directly into the entire bonding area. Using a lint-free cloth, gently scrub the bonding area in a back-and-forth motion. Spray the treated area with BETACLEAN 3300 again to confirm that the contamination is eliminated and the glass is clean and free of any traces of BETABRADE F1. If any contamination is present, repeat the procedure. If any contamination is still present, repeat the procedure.
BETABRADE F1 meets the necessary globally mandated safety requirements.