BETAPRIME™ 5504 is a true All-In-One-Primer for aftermarket replacement glass. It is a black, UV-blocking primer that functions on all common substrates in a re-glazing application and offers a fast flash-off time.
- One primer does it all. It simplifies inventory and is easier to use than systems requiring a metal primer and a separate activator for the cut polyurethane (PU) bead
- Works on all common substrates: glass, ceramic frit, paint (including the new OEM water-based paints), cut bead, encapsulation (PUR-RIM, PVC-RIM, PAAS)
- Provides corrosion protection
- Short flash-off time - two minutes. No waiting.
- Works in almost all weather, from 0°C to 40°C and even in light rain
- Simple and easy to use - as fast or faster than systems using activators
Direct re-glazed automotive glass, such as frontscreens, backlites and other stationary glass.
Shake bottle of BETAPRIME 5504 until the metal balls inside the bottle can be heard. Apply the primer with a primer applicator on the relevant substrates, and allow for a flash-off time of two minutes before applying the adhesive on top. BETAPRIME 5504 is available 100 ml and 250 ml bottles as well as in 10 ml primer sticks. It has a nine-month shelf life.
BETAPRIME meets the necessary globally mandated safety requirements.