BETASEAL™ glass bonding systems are used worldwide for the structural bonding and sealing of stationary glass and help vehicles meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) for barrier, rollover and roof crush regulations.
BETASEAL™ 1507 adhesive offers two-hour safe drive away even for cars with twin airbags and in temperatures between -5°C and +40°C. It offers high-modulus, non-conductive performance, and does not need to be heated.
- A medium-to-high-viscosity, one-component formula that is easy to gun in all conditions
- Excellent decking and non-sag properties
- Easy to cut in case of re-glazing
- Generous open time 15 minutes
- High green strength eliminates slippage even with heavier screens
- Right-size package options - 310 ml cartridges and 400-ml or 600-ml sausages
- Satisfies all OEM specifications and recommendations.
- High modulus for excellent torsional stiffness - for passenger safety and comfort
- Non-conductive - a necessity when windscreen contains technology for radio, satellite navigation, heads-up display, rain sensor, heating and demisting, or electrochromatic system
Automotive: Direct re-glazed automotive glass, such as frontscreens, backlites and other stationary glass.
Simply clean, prime and install. Once cured, BETASEAL 1507 is highly resistant to aqueous chemicals, petrol, alcohol and mineral oils. Priming is required prior to application. BETASEAL 1507 works with all aftermarket primer systems made by Dow Automotive.
BETASEAL meets meet globally mandated safety requirements for barrier and roof crush regulations.