BETASEAL™ 43532 body primer is a polyurethane-based, methylene-chloride-free, solvent-evaporation, and moisture-cure type primer. After application to a substrate, this primer has a tendency to drip less than standard primers.
BETASEAL 43532 primer is recommended for use as an adhesion promoter between BETASEAL™ urethane adhesives and automotive paint coatings and can be used in glass bonding and thermoplastic bonding applications. When used in conjunction with BETASEAL 43521 primer, BETASEAL 43532 can be used as a bare metal primer.
- Black color provides protection against ultraviolet rays
- Hiding power - complete black-out
- Inhibits rust in small nicks and scratches
- Promotes adhesion of urethane sealants to enamel topcoats
- Easy application - less message or spillage
- Meets all OEM requirements, including long-term durability
BETASEAL 43532 primer is an integral component of a BETASEAL glass bonding or thermoplastic bonding system. Its suggested use is priming coated automotive body flanges (pinchwelds) before the application of a BETASEAL adhesive.
BETASEAL 43532 primer may be applied by pressurized flow gun, brush, or other suitable applicator.
BETASEAL 43532 primer may be applied by pressurized flow gun, brush or other suitable applicator.
North America, Asican Pacific, Latin America