Handy and economical, BETASEAL™ glass bonding systems EZKits from Dow Automotive Systems get your customers back on the road fast.
BETASEAL 0ne EZKit works great in all weather conditions above 0 °F (-17 °C) and has everything you need to deliver one-hour, safe drive-away times for standard or high-modulus, non-conductive (HMNC) applications. The kit contains enough urethane, primer and ancillary items for fourteen installations, including:
- 20 cartridges BETASEAL 0°ne
- 16 applicators BETAPRIME™ CLEAR SA 1-Step Glass/Frit Primer
- 12-oz. can BETACLEAN™ GC-800 Glass Cleaner (includes an additional red actuator for use as a cut-out lubricant)
- 40-ml can of BETAPRIME 5404A Pinchweld and Encapsulation Primer
- 20 nozzles, 10 precut and 10 uncut
- 12 14-mm daubers
- 8 Acid Brushes
- 8 Abrasive pads
- 28 AGRSS-compliant proof of use stickers - enough for all technician and customer paperwork
- 15 mirror hang tags
- EZKit instruction sheet
Suitable for all applications, including high modulus and nonconductive, structurally bonded or direct-glazed glass such as windshields, backlites, quarter glass and other stationary glass; also channel bonding, attaching hardware to glass and backfilling to install reveal moldings or other trim.
Via robotic or manual application from custom pumping equipment
BETASEAL 0ne EZKit meets all OEM long-term durability requirements and is FMVSS crash-proven.