Handy and economical, BETASEAL™ glass bonding systems EZKits from Dow Automotive Systems get customers back on the road fast.
BETASEAL 0°neBP EZKit works great in all weather conditions above 0 °F (-17 °C) and has everything you need to deliver one-hour, safe drive-away times for standard applications. The kit contains enough urethane, primer and ancillary items for eight installations, including:
- 6 sausages BETASEAL 0°neBP
- 8 applicators BETAPRIME™ CLEAR SA 1-Step Glass/Frit Primer
- 12-oz. can BETACLEAN™ GC-800 Glass Cleaner (includes an additional red actuator for use as a cut-out lubricant)
- 40-ml can of BETAPRIME 5404A Pinchweld and Encapsulation Primer (PVC, RIM, PAAS)
- 6 precut nozzles
- 6 14-mm daubers
- 4 Acid brushes
- 4 Abrasive pads
- 16 AGRSS-compliant proof-of-use stickers
- 10 mirror hang tags
- EZKit instruction sheet
BETASEAL 0°neBP EZKit is designed for structurally bonded or direct glazed automotive glass, such as windshields, backlites, quarter glass and other stationary glass. Other uses include attaching hardware to glass and backfilling to install.
Via robotic or manual application from custom pumping equipment
BETASEAL 0°neBP EZKit meets all OEM long-term durability requirements and is and is FMVSS crash-proven.