INTEGRAL adhesives films are heat- and pressure-activated, highly engineered thermoplastic polyolefin adhesives that are available in a clean, dry (solvent-free), non-tacky form.
INTEGRAL 899A is a versatile heat-activated film that bonds to a variety of substrates, including nylon, polyethylene, wood, paperboard, polyester, cotton, fiberglass, nonwovens, glass, aluminum, polyurethane, acrylic adhesives and galvanized foams/sheet steel.
- Creates a moisture barrier for breathability and acoustical reduction
- Lowers the coefficient of friction
- Improves shape retention
- Functions as a mold release
- Enhances acoustics
- Eliminates need for spray booths and drying ovens
- No VOC emissions
- Heat activation point: 215°F (102°C)
INTEGRAL 899A is ideal for ideal for contoured areas and deep draw adhesion for continuous in-line lamination, extrusion and bonding/heated match molding for headliners, door trim, package trays and truck liners.
Hot Roll Lamination, Calendar Method, Sheet Extrusion Method, Continuous Operations Method