Dow Automotive Systems offers a complete line of polyalkylene glycol (PAG) compressor lubricants to ensure the safe and efficient operation of air conditioning systems.
UCON™ compressor lubricant URL-100 is suitable for all R134a-based systems.
- High miscibility in the refrigerant (upper miscibility of 45° C)
- Excellent lubricity
- High viscosity indexes (100 cSt at 40° C)
- Good oxidative, thermal and chemical stability
- Solubility can be customized for specific applications
- Outstanding long-term durability
- Compatibility with elastomers, including hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber and neoprene
- Low pour points
- PAGs are hygroscopic relative to mineral oils and can be dried to below 100 ppm
Application: Applications include mobile air compressors for OEMs and the aftermarket, compressor lubrication, assembly lubricant and air conditioning recharges.
Material Type: Fluid
OEM Specifications: URL-100 is compatible with standard compressor types and is approved by major compressor manufacturers.