MEGUM™ 5932 is a low HAP (hazardous air pollutant) containing solvent based general-purpose cover coat adhesive for bonding elastomers to metal, such as hot and cold rolled steel, stainless steel alloys, brass, aluminum and zinc plated metals during vulcanization molding.
- Low HAP (hazardous air pollutant)
- Can be used with the MEGUM™, THIXON™ or ROBOND™ primers to enhance metal adhesion and long term environmental resistance
- Formulated without reportable levels of lead or other toxic heavy metals, chlorinated solvents and ozone-depleting chemicals
- Can be used with all common molding and curing methods
- Displays prolonged resistance to severe environmental exposures
- Hot glycol resistant
Bonding elastomers to metals and thermoplastics